Friday 11 February 2011

Retro Girl in a Modern World introduction

Retro Girl In A Modern World
So the 50s would have had me in my prime if i wasn't born in 1994, do you believe someone can be born in the wrong time? well if  anyone does manage to build a time machien while I'm still about I'm going back to my prefered time to live the high life I've only seen when i hit the pillow. You may say its stupid and surreal, not exactly normal for a girl my age, growing up in a world where technological advances are in the news every day, to dream of being a 50s chick but I adore everything vintage. My first car is to be a 1965 Morris Minor 1000 and my wardrobe sports two polka dot dresses actually made in the 60s, perchased at a retro clothes stall at, you guessed it; a classic car show.

1 comment:

  1. i love your blog background the 50s is my fave decade too

    www.storyofafunnyface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete